SE Advance Product Quality Planning, or APQP, is a software developed to automate the methods for managing the development and change of products. It serves as a guide in the product development process, while also standardizing the methods of sharing results between suppliers and manufacturers.
The solution helps ensure simple and effective control in the development of new products as well as using the appropriate resources to guarantee customer satisfaction, early identification of required changes, and quality products delivered on time and at the lowest possible cost.
SE APQP uses a powerful mechanism that ensures all activities and deadlines throughout the APQP process are completed within a timely manner. The solution also meets the requirements established by international standards and regulations such as ISO/TS 16949, VDA, and others.
(If you can't see this video, click here)
Download CenterSelect the materials of interest and fill out the form to download:
- Generates APQP schedules into spreadsheets and Gantt charts to show estimated vs. actual activity comparison.
- Allows forms to completed by assigned users and electronically signed by approvers.
- Generates company-defined checklists of product quality planning and automatically sends pending tasks to assigned users.
- Sends all APQP documents to customers electronically with electronic signature of the Submission Warrant and APQP results.
- Eliminates the need for data re-entry by copying partial or complete data from a completed part form to a similar part form.
- Performs process capability study based on variables (values measurement) and attributes (defect counting). Creates spreadsheets and control charts for average, range, scatter, histogram, quantity and ratio of defect items, and more.
- Calculates process directories, including Cp, Cpk, Pp, Ppk, ZLSL and ZUSL, and provides interface for automatic data collection from digital measuring instruments.
- Allows for attachment of electronic documents such as CAD drawings, flowcharts, technical specs, and scanned documents to APQP processes.
- Saves APQP document revisions and automatically identifies changes.
- Generates documents in compliance with many ISO standards.