SE Asset is an enterprise software designed to help with managing details of every company asset – from important machines, computer, vehicles to desks and chairs – and selecting the right equipment for a particular job, keeping it in working order for as long as possible and replacing it in a well-organized way, producing as little disruption as possible.
The solution maintains detailed records of the asset’s service schedules, location, verification, usage, maintenance, and it also provides powerful search capabilities that allow you to instantly list and organize assets by category, status, condition, special attributes, and many other fields. In addition, SE Asset integrates with enterprise business systems to enable truly strategic balancing of the trade-offs between asset availability and utilization.
Most importantly, SE Asset meets requirements established by international standards and regulations such as ISO 9000 Quality Guidelines, FDA 21CFR Part 11 Electronic Record Keeping, Good Manufacturing Practices, and others.
Download CenterSelect the materials of interest and fill out the form to download:
- Submits asset records through approval process before they become available for use, improving compliance.
- System administrators can define which asset categories are visible to each user or groups of users.
- Monitors all assets that need routine maintenance.
- Tracks asset repair response.
- Provides asset check-in and check-out resources.
- Knows exactly what assets are available and how they are used.
- Tracks which users have what tools assigned to them. The date and time of assignment and return information are also tracked.
- Provides a variety of flexible and powerful reports that allows users to analyze company's inventory, maintenance and repair histories, work orders, costs, etc.
- Tracks equipment/parts replacement intervals.
- Monitors equipment uptime and downtime.
- Allows companies to control all asset-related documentation such as owner's manuals, configuration settings, lease agreements, warranty certificates as well as asset images.