SE Calibration is an enterprise software designed to correctly manage calibrations in order to increase productivity, optimize resources, assure consistency, comparability and compatibility of products and services, as well as their acceptability throughout the world.
The solution is one of the most comprehensive web-based software available for scheduling, documenting, planning, analyzing, and managing calibrations on your gages, test equipment, devices, and measurement standards. Users can easily and quickly access all relevant information including date of last calibration and calibration due date, complete history of previous calibrations, details of equipment maintenance and repair, operating and calibration procedures and much more.
Most importantly, SE Calibration meets requirements established by international standards and regulations such as ISO 9000/9001 Quality Guidelines, QS 9000, ISO-ANSI 17025, ISO 22000, TS 16949, Electronic Record Keeping, Good Manufacturing Practices, among others.
(If you can't see this video, click here)
Download CenterSelect the materials of interest and fill out the form to download:
- Automate scheduling of calibrations, maintenance and repairs.
- Support automatic and real-time data acquisition through serial ports, eliminating manual data entry.
- Support Type A and Type B measurement uncertainties.
- Recall management controls with fixed time intervals, real-time usage, maintenance, and repair.
- Choose calibration/maintenance based on frequency or usage.
- Automate calibration procedures.
- Maintain and retrieve master equipment, calibration history and measurement data records.
- Store all calibration information safely and efficiently.
- Traceability to in-house equipment calibration and Reference (or National) Standards.
- Secure access control for individual users with password protection.
- Automatically flag equipment found to be out of calibration, in use, or out for maintenance or repair.
- Maintain a secure audit trail and standards traceability.
- Conduct independent equipment R&R studies.