The Guide to the Business Process Management Common Body of Knowledge (BPM CBOK®), created by the Association of Business Process Management Professionals International (ABPMP), is the sum of knowledge from expert professionals related to business process management. The BPM CBOK® provides a common understanding of BPM. Focusing on business practitioners, it promotes alignment between teams and organizations and contains commonly accepted practices that are in wide use in the market, with extensive consensus as to their value and efficiency.
The BPM Common Body of Knowledge presents a general overview of each Knowledge Area and provides a list of tasks and common activities related to them. References and links are also provided to other sources of information which are part of the broader BPM CBOK®.
SoftExpert offers the most advanced and comprehensive software solution for compliance management, meeting the demanding needs of various global regulations. SoftExpert Excellence Suite (SE Suite) helps companies to transform business according to BPM CBOK®, while lowering costs, maximizing success, increasing productivity and reducing risks.
The solution enables organizations to easily adhere to BPM CBOK recommendations. It provides resources for modeling, analysis, design, transformation and process performance management, optimizing business performance, improving compliance and reducing rework. With online collaboration capabilities, organizations and managers can have better visibility and be updated about the process, changes and results. The solution integrates users, teams, offices and business units through standardized flows, promoting collaboration and improving business gains.
Download CenterSelect the materials of interest and fill out the form to download:
- The standard guides Business Process Practitioners, streamlining process improvement initiatives.
- Communication about processes becomes easy with standardized terminology.
- Team productivity is increased through market practices with proven results.
- BPM CBOK promotes a common understanding about processes by the whole enterprise.
- Works along with disciplines such as Six Sigma, Lean, TQM, among others.
- Business collaboration is promoted allowing better results to be achieved.
- Safety and quality of products and services is enhanced.
- Different business processes can exchange information with greater ease.
- Initiatives involving choosing and evaluating BPM solutions become faster.