The most complete corporate solution for excellence in integrated management as well as corporate compliance in Cloud Computing.
Cuts operational costs, enhances processes and meets regulations without the need to acquire software and hardware.
How about paying just for what you need?
That's the idea. With monthly rates per user, you can enjoy the most comprehensive integrated enterprise software for compliance and business excellence, paying for what you need.
With the SoftExpert Cloud offer, you cut operating costs, improve processes and meet regulations without needing to acquire software and hardware.
The offer allows for the distribution of the SoftExpert solutions through Web-based Cloud services in a fully secure environment, boosting efficiency and availability when it comes to accessing the integrated system resources. Therefore, you can achieve positive results more quickly, minimizing project-related risks and drastically reducing the investment in IT products and services.
Below are the main benefits of the SE Cloud offer:
Additional SoftExpert Cloud Benefits
- No initial investment in licenses and hardware (capital cost);
- Eliminates recurring costs associated with supporting an application internally: hardware and application updates, security administration, data back-ups, infrastructure redundancies and internal support;
- Reduced TCO;
- Installed SoftExpert Excellence Suite platform;
- Growth and scalability that follows demand;
- Fast application installation and easy updates (SoftExpert Excellence Suite);
- Reduced project-related error risks;
- Possibility of estimating costs with infrastructure;
- The IT department can concentrate on more strategic projects;
- Focus on the company's business;
- Access to the SoftExpert platform at any time and from any Internet access point;
- High availability environment - updated, optimized and secure systems;
- Solution administered by specialized technicians.
Hosting in Cloud Computing
When your company is looking to implement new business processes rapidly, with the best security and technology and at a low cost, the Cloud Computing hosting service from SoftExpert solutions is the answer.
With the Cloud Computing hosting service from SoftExpert solutions, you use the SoftExpert solutions on the cloud, allowing you to cut your time-to-market or raise user satisfaction without the usual infrastructure costs – or headaches of a traditional implementation and management process.
SoftExpert Cloud Computing Hosting solutions provide significant business benefits by helping you to:
- Improve speed to market by relying on our expertise in designing, building and running large-scale IT environments;
- Reduce upfront costs by buying infrastructure and management as a service, rather than investing in assets and hiring new personnel;
- Mitigate risk in an environment of rapidly changing technology and security issues;
- Gain the flexibility to embrace innovation as it emerges;
- Reallocate your time and talent to focus on business rather than IT.
Please contact us for more information on the SoftExpert product license types.
SoftExpert offers the application hosting service to customers, based on the ASP concept (Application Server Provider), providing customers, regardless of their size, with differentiated solutions.
There is no initial cost for this service (configuration and installation), just a monthly fee, which can be added to the product licensing and SSL price, enabling the customer to use the hosting solution in high performance and availability data centers.
Through the hosting service, SoftExpert offers a differentiated option for customers not wishing to maintain a server structure within its IT environment. SoftExpert supplies this structure, releasing the IT department to take care of what really matters: its business.
This service comes in shared or dedicated modules and contracts of 12 (twelve) or 24 (twenty-four) months, paid monthly, thus serving companies of different sizes and needs.
a) Amazon Datacenter (AWS)
- SoftExpert uses the Amazon Web Services, Inc. datacenter structure
- All the strictest controls and requirements are maintained by this Datacenter, which is one of the biggest groups in the world.
b) Datacenter Security
- All processes related to the security of the infrastructure, accesses and others currently implemented in the Datacenter and can be accessed through the link: http://media.amazonwebservices.com/pdf/AWS_Security_Whitepaper.pdf
- The conformity and risk management program can be found through the link: Whitepaper Risco e conformidade da AWS (pdf)
c) Security in accessing the datacenter and information
- Each customer environment has its own datacenter and accesses are only performed by the application, through the SE Suite multi-database functionality.
- Each environment has its own access URL, which is controlled through login and password configured in the application.
- Access to the published site by URL, is available via HTTP and HTTPS.
- The availability level of our application hosted in our Datacenter is 99% per month.
- In addition to access via HTTP and HTTPS (available in all modalities), the Dedicated Hosting modality enables configuration of a VLAN exclusively for the contractor. This configuration involves an alteration to the proposed values and must be agreed upon with SoftExpert.
f) Intelligent monitoring
- Main items monitored: SoftExpert product availability, Server processing load, use of Server memory, use of disc.
- All servers and their essential services are monitored in 24x7 format.
- Backups are performed daily, providing for 15 (fifteen) day retention.
- Backup are stored in 2 different backup server services. Each location has a 99.99% assurance of availability and is replicated in different locations by the supplier to avoid disasters. In addition to the assurance by the supplier in each service, we have 2 additional backup levels to further increase the assurance of availability and data retention.
- A copy of the datacenter backup can be provided monthly through SoftExpert FTP, in order for customer to obtain their security copy (upon prior request).
- Server backup frequency is daily, weekly and monthly, foreseeing a 7 (seven) day retention.
Application Hosting Models
|Service Code (Service Id)||S010701||S010704|
|SoftExpert Applications Update|
|Space limit||5 Gb||20 Gb|
|Report of availability||1 by year||12 by year|
- Hosted environment following international standards (climatization, physical security and logistics, high availability, redundancy and quality).
- Full time intelligent and pro-active monitoring (24 x 7).
- Cost reduction with own technical team, enabling human, financial and technological resources to be allocated to operations with a higher priority for the organization.
- Dispenses with server acquisition and optimizes infrastructure, avoiding maintenance, hardware and basic infrastructure related costs.
- Eliminates the acquisition of operating system licenses for the application server and the database server.
- Eliminates the acquisition of database licenses.
- Reduces Total Property Cost.
- Growth and Stability according to demand.
- Guarantee of technological evolution.
- Enables access through HTTPS.
- Environment monitoring for the purpose of maintaining contracted level of availability.
- Apply update packages aimed at maintaining product in the most recent versions available.
- Release customer access to acquired products.
- 100% functional environment ready for customer use.
- Periodic environment monitoring reports (Gold and Platinum Models).
- Send notification for cases of environment abnormalities.