SE Capture is a powerful enterprise software for capturing, processing, validating and managing content. The solution reduces paper handling by turning paper and electronic files into indexed, useful and searchable digital content.
The software manages and automates content capture from a hot folder or directly from a scanner, and automatically notifies teams and departments about new content. With automated image processing, document recognition and classification, data extraction and indexing capabilities, companies can add value to the content, speeding up the capture process, reducing errors and increasing productivity.
SE Capture minimizes business risks by meeting requirements established by international standards and regulations such as ISO 15849, HIPAA, FDA, WFMC, DoD 5015.02-STD, MoReq2, ISO 9000, SOX and others.
(If you can't see this video, click here)
Download CenterSelect the materials of interest and fill out the form to download:
- Support TWAIN scanners, cameras and other digital devices.
- Classify documents using hierarchical categories.
- Accelerate capture processes and reduce manual labor by scheduling data capture.
- Improve productivity by monitoring folders or email accounts and importing content automatically.
- Import XML and images, and applies the processes of image enhancement, OCR and metadata extraction.
- Minimize the risk of errors through the barcode recognition to automatically extract data from documents.
- Fill document metadata combining external data with information extracted through OCR and barcode.
- Enable capture process steps like quality control, separation, recognition, verification, indexing and others, according to the document type.
- Automatically detect and eliminate blank pages to optimize storage space utilization.
- Prioritize the capture processes, by tracking past-due and on time to-do tasks.
- Capture a single document, or a high volume of different documents in a complex and multi-departmental capture process.
- Store files in the database or on distributed servers with compression and password protection mechanisms.
- Visualize the PDF, TIFF, JPEG, GIF and others documents with the solution embedded viewer.
- Apply security controls per user, groups, role at category-level (sub-category, etc.) and at document-level itself.
- Search documents applying filters by user, department, metadata and others.
- Convert the captured documents into images (TIFF, JPEG, GIF) or searchable PDF.
- Generate productivity reports to track the progress and identify bottlenecks of the capture processes.
- Export reports to spreadsheets to easily manipulate data.