Every day companies receive and generate incredible amounts of information - proposals, HR documents, financial reports, purchase orders, contracts, quality documents, engineering drawings, forms, announcements, e-mails - the list goes on and on. Over 90% of this information is stored on paper and electronic documents. The management, delivery, and control of documents are critical to any business. Organizations can't create and deliver business value without proactively managing the documents that support their business. What's more, documents must not only be intelligently moved throughout an organization to support day-to-day business activities, but they must also be secured and controlled, end-to-end, to protect corporate assets and avoid litigation later.
SE Document enables organizations to effectively and efficiently automate management of electronic and paper-based documents throughout their entire life cycle - capture, create, classify, share and secure, archive and destroy. Any authorized person - employees, customers, vendors or partners - can manage and work on the documents safely and securely anytime and anywhere in the world.
SE Document is a Document Management software that meaningfully improves communication and teamwork across departments and functional areas helping in organizing, managing and keeping track of documents so anyone can find them when needed.
SE Document also minimizes risks and costs associated with a growing number of regulatory compliance and corporate governance processes such as those related to the ISO 9000 - Quality Guidelines, Sarbanes-Oxley, FDA 21CFR Part 11 - Electronic Record Keeping, Good Manufacturing Practices, OSHAS 18000, ISO 14000, and others.
(If you can't see this video, click here)
Download CenterSelect the materials of interest and fill out the form to download:
SE Document is a comprehensive electronic document management solution that manages the entire content lifecycle from capture to delivery and has the most complete features in each stage of the cycle:
- Hierarchical classification of documents using categories;
- Supports any data type and structure without changing its original format;
- Integrates seamlessly with popular desktop software such as Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio) and Open Office, CAD design software (Autocad, Inventor, Microstation, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, etc.), Adobe PDF, Corel Draw, Image Editors and many others;
- Use of templates in document creation and review processes;
- Storages files in the database or on distributed serverswith compression and password protection mechanisms;
- Integrates corporate ERP data with the stored content.
- Audit various kinds of actions related to document access and updates, configuration changes, administrative actions, and changes to access control;
- Document review workflow using standard or customized processes;
- Access permissions defined per user, groups, role at category-level (sub-category, etc.) and at document-level itself;
- Security mechanism to set limits for document copies and prints;
- Watermark for controlled copy to restrict copying and forgery;
- Control of sending, receiving and canceling of printed documents;
- Issuance of master document lists showing the latest applicable revision;
- Check-out and check-in control to ensure that the same document will not be edited simultaneously by multiple people;
- Markup and change control options for tracking specific changes to a document;
- Digital Signature fully compliant with regulations and compliances.
- Search and retrieval of content through any data such as an id, subject, keyword, etc;
- Full-text indexing of all documents to provide real-time, instant search results based on the content of files along with meta-data or index searches [Full-Text Search];
- Electronic circulation of documents published with confirmation of fact of receipt of such documents;
- Document viewer capable of viewing multiple documents. Native support for all image formats, CAD files and Office documents.
- Controlled repositories that optimize space and reduce the risk of legal and compliance issues;
- Time table to determine the period of retention of a document and its destination after this period;
- Retention schedules to satisfy complex requirements from state and federal laws to internal policies.
- Structured retention mechanisms establishing consistent, automated processes for retaining required documents and destroying expired documents.