SE Protocol is a powerful transmittal system for managing the flow of correspondence or physical/digital items in an intuitive and easy way, thus increasing employees' efficiency and improving overall security in the environment.
The software was developed to meet compliance requirements for regulated environments and to manage and control communications between the various departments, branch offices, remote sites, suppliers, partners and customers, providing process visibility and traceability in real time. SE Protocol also allows attaching documents and associating objects and comments by users involved in the transmittal in progress.
In addition, SE Protocol may work integrated with SE Capture, whereby system users may scan physical documents and convert them to electronic formats, and integrated with SE Document, helping companies to reduce time and costs associated with the transmittal management of correspondence and items.
Download CenterSelect the materials of interest and fill out the form to download:
- Set up of multiple transmittal processes for different purposes.
- Configuration of transmittal forms according to the organization's needs, through custom attributes.
- Support to the transmittal of correspondence and physical/digital documents.
- Security control by protocol.
- Location of physical copies of correspondence, documents and items.
- Control over closure of protocols.
- Digital signatures on electronic documents associated with the transmittal.
- Transmittal flow control through confirmation of receipt or return of protocols.
- Automated generation of coversheet, providing instructions and information about the protocol.
- Defining responsibilities, assigning tasks for receiving items to specific employees and monitoring them.
- Protection of information within the organization, delivering the right data to the right person at the right time.
- Creation of a more transparent environment within organizations, where information may be submitted to the right employees at the right times.
- Assurance of a reputable image whereby organizations can respond and follow up on all information and items professionally and in a timely manner.