IT Sales Executive
Are you a highly-motivated, achievement-driven IT sales professional interested in advancing your career and earning potential? We’d like you to join our team. You will be engaged in prospecting calls, meetings, proposals, negotiations, contract discussions, territory reviews, forecasting and so on. The successful candidate will work closely with the VP of North American Sales and other key team members to achieve quarterly and annual sales objectives.
SoftExpert is a privately-held company addressing the challenges of managing business excellence and corporate governance initiatives. SoftExpert is a market leader in software for enterprise-wide business process improvement and compliance management, providing the most comprehensive application suite to empower organizations to increase business performance at all levels and to maximize industry-mandated compliance.
- Create new business opportunities by identifying potential customers and prospects in close synergy with SoftExpert product portfolio.
- Identify and maintain multiple sourcing alternatives at the appropriate level in target organization to ensure a continuous pipeline of potential prospects for new business and revenue opportunities.
- Develop strong relationships within the targeted account segment, accessing key decision makers through prospecting and collaborating with partners.
- Act as a trusted advisor to client prospects by demonstrating a deep understanding of their business demands.
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of our solutions to make effective sales presentations and product demonstrations;
- Organize RFP/RFI responses to ensure on-time, high quality submission;
- Perform focused, detailed economic and technical analysis to match our solutions against customer´s business requirements and demonstrate a superior return-of-investment (ROI).
- Conduct persuasive presentations and consultative solution-selling to C-level executives and their technical counterparts.
- Discover and demonstrate decisive competitive advantage and differentiation from market competitors.
- Do effective cost-benefit analysis and package configuration to deliver the most competitive and affordable quotations.
- Negotiate proposals, contract negotiations and renewals to ensure profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain strong relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Build in-depth knowledge of customers' business and IT priorities, challenges and initiatives, while mining and developing new opportunities across the company.
- Provide feedback of customer product requirements to product development teams.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Participate actively in industry forums, trade shows and other events representing the company/solutions to develop relationships and new prospects that will lead to future engagements.
- Demonstrate excellent written, verbal and formal presentation skills to influence client audiences ranging from technical staff through executive levels.
- Report all sales and pipeline activities and follow the established sales procedures in the CRM system.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and improving self-education in knowledge areas related to our solution portfolio.
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of five-to-seven years of successful IT sales experience.
- Proven track record of achieving quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Strong experience with specialized IT business solutions, preferably BPM, ECM, BSC, PPM, GRC, QMS, EHSM, ITSM, etc.
- Strong prospecting and negotiation skills.
- Strong value-added solution selling skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to translate technical concepts into business terms.
- Work virtually and travel within assigned territory.
- Be professionally persistent and self-motivated.
- Teamwork and collaboration with good listening skills.
- Ability to build creditability with prospects and customers quickly.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with multiple priorities.
- Honest and trustworthy.
- Proven experience driving value-added solution selling into new and existing accounts while consistently achieving or exceeding quarterly and annual goals by generating and maintaining a qualified pipeline. Independently prospect and conduct new meetings on a weekly basis.
- Cultivate client relationships throughout the sales and delivery process for mutual long term success.
- Possess and demonstrate in-depth knowledge of industry solutions to uncover needs and create value-based solutions for the clients; proactively maintain expertise of the IT industry and competitive landscape and successfully articulate competitive differentiators which will drive value for the client.
- Excellent information gathering skills to communicate client business needs to product and delivery teams for further evaluation. Ability to develop business solutions for clients and communicate them through technical documents, written proposals and presentations.
- South Florida, United States
Be a part of SoftExpert. Submit your resume: email@example.com