SoftExpert EQM is the most comprehensive enterprise quality management software (EQMS) to implement and simplify enterprise-wide quality and compliance management programs, through automated, highly interactive quality processes tailored to align with each organization’s specific products, operations and business practices.
Commonly known as QMS software, SoftExpert EQM solution easily manage, track and report all quality metrics in real-time, comply with multiple regulations and standards such as ISO 9001:2015 , FDA, Lean, Six Sigma, etc., focus on customer requirements and satisfaction, and drive continuous improvement processes up, down and across the organization.
SoftExpert quality management software is a modular and scalable software solution platform that integrates all key quality initiatives seamlessly, including process mapping, document and records control, key performance indicators, change control, non-conformance and corrective/preventive actions (CAPA), customer complaints, compliance audits, competence and training, risk and control, incoming and outgoing inspection, statistical process control,and others.
Enterprise Quality Management [EQM]
The QMS software effectively implements automated quality processes and controls into all operational and business processes, leading to best-in-class performance and reliability in daily activities across all organizational levels and functions. Moreover, by setting event and condition-based alarms, with SoftExpert quality management software , every business professional can proactively prevent deviations and promptly detect, identify, track, and resolve quality issues, significantly reducing compliance costs and the risk of non-compliance.
Key benefits of the software include:
- A single central repository for storage of all quality management information and for integration of each quality management process with the rest of the quality system, resulting in the highest levels of productivity, security and compliance. For example, quality documents and control records are directly linked to business processes, training needs are linked to quality documents, competencies are linked to training needs, RNC and CAPA linked with all others, and dozens of other integration links, so that any change in one will automatically trigger notifications, actions and/or updates in the others .
- A value stream and business process mapping and control tool with a cross functional flowchart editor which links the process activities and steps to all other quality elements, including standard procedures and forms, key performance indicators, professional skills and competencies, quality metrics, risks and controls, etc.
- A document management that addresses every step of document and records lifecycle, including capturing, indexing, versioning, storing, and publishing, allowing users to get information from all sources, such as electronic files, scanned documents, web forms, email, and output from core business applications.
- A superior NCR and CAPA system, capturing non-conformances, deviations, exceptions and complaints from anywhere, taking immediate mitigation actions, conducting investigation and visual root-cause analysis, implementing corrective and preventive action plans [5W2H], and evaluating solution effectiveness in order to prevent recurring deviations.
- An internal audit tool that provides end-to-end functionalities for managing the complete audit lifecycle, including setting compliance standards and checklists, audit planning and scheduling, field data collection and findings, report approval and implementation of action plans.
- Highly visual scorecards and dashboards for setting, monitoring and reviewing quality objectives and targets across departments and operations, which automatically report any deviation in the key performance indicator results and promptly initiate remediation action plans.
- A closed-loop training and competence framework that enables to map skills, qualification and competencies to job roles and individuals, plan and track training and other development tasks, conduct training effectiveness and professional competence assessments, and evaluate the program results across the organization.
- A rich set of powerful quality assurance tools - incoming/outgoing Inspection, SPC, calibration, FMEA, APQP/PPAP, MSA, and others - responsible for planning, scheduling and recording quality control activities. Available features include: Configurable forms and quality specifications; Fast, repeatable, and accurate data collections; Highly visual control charts and reports; Automatic reporting of deviations from the quality standards.
- An end-to-end change management method to coordinate any change type - business process, product design, production line, operating procedure, etc. , from proposal through approval to change plan and implementation, in a fully automated workflow across the enterprise.
- An effective version control system to streamline creation and review process of any quality elements, including processes, documents, forms, quality standards and controls, etc., enabling check-in / check-out, redlining and annotation, workflow routing, new version notification, revision history, validity time, and many other resources.
- Full support for electronic records, electronic signatures and audit trails in compliance with 21 CFR Part 11 and other regulatory standards, enabling to quickly and securely create, capture and maintain records in electronic form with the same legal standing as traditional paper-based and handwritten methods.
The best fit for every size or location
SoftExpert EQM software delivers anytime, anywhere access to quality information and documentation through flexible web-based user interfaces. Through workflow automation capabilities, users have alternate interfaces including interactive dashboards and simple forms to consume role-specific information.
SoftExpert software can easily scale from a few users to thousands across dozens of sites. The QMS solution is built on a robust Java architecture and is designed to deliver high performance with tight security, flexible integration and real-time reporting and analytics.
Download CenterSelect the materials of interest and fill out the form to download:
SoftExpert EQM - Product Video Overview
(If you can't see this video, click here)
In today’s increasingly competitive market with rigorous compliance and quality control regulations, companies across all industries are faced with quickly increasing quality control. Whether having to meet industry standards (ISO) or prove government compliance (FDA), companies are constantly pushy to manage and measure quality control and compliance processes while supporting risk management objectives.
With the extension of the supply chain that has resulted from expanding global footprints, companies are constantly challenged with the problem of ensuring quality in their products from the supplier and across the chain – from product development to the consumer. Executives need to take a greater role in ensuring that supplier relationships are effectively maintained and that the correct procedures are in place for evaluating product quality and processes.
In order to stave off quality issues associated with production processes and procedures, centralized, enterprise-wide systems must be implemented. Enterprise Quality Management assists organizations in overcoming these obstacles and achieving operational excellence, resulting in a true competitive advantage.
Return on Investment (ROI) for Enterprise Quality Management (EQM)
From 1850 to around 1975, the sustainable competitive advantage of industrial organizations was related exclusively to the benefit of economies of scale and scope, rapid allocation of technology, fixed assets and excellence in the management of financial assets and liabilities in an economy dominated by tangible assets. This economy was based solely on financial indicators for performance management, no longer applicable today because organizations have transferred their assets to tangible assets, as shown in the figure below:[+] Read More