SE FMEA is a reliable enterprise software improving products and processes, lowering the engineering workload, while also improving machines and availability of resources by identifying, analyzing, and improving high-risk components.
The solution continuously monitors failures identified in FMEA, by showing reports and charts with indicators such as seriousness and risk priority, which highlight causes considered to be priorities at each moment. Furthermore, it also helps improve designs for products and processes, resulting in greater reliability, better quality, increased safety, enhanced customer satisfaction and reduced costs.
Most importantly, SE FMEA enables organizations to improve overall quality and reduce costs and risks while also meeting requirements established by international standards and regulations such as ISO/TS 16949.
Download CenterSelect the materials of interest and fill out the form to download:
- Displays the hierarchy of the entire FMEA structure from the first level (product or process and its functions) down to the lowest levels (recommended actions) and automatically generates the FMEA form.
- Contains catalogs of products and processes, functions, failure modes, effects, existing causes and controls, ensuring nomenclature standardization and agility to create FMEA.
- Automatically calculates the risk priority number (RPN) and how critical level of points analyzed.
- Stratification and ranking of failures for a single or set of FMEA using various spreadsheets and pareto, bar, pie, or area charts.
- Automatically sends preventive and corrective actions to respective users.
- Visualization of FMEA data in the traditional worksheet format, in an intuitive hierarchical tree view, or in filtered lists.
- Allows pre-defined text for descriptions of severity, occurrence and detection values according to organization.
- Locates FMEA processes by any known information, such as product or process, period when executed, failure mode, effect, cause, control, client or supplier, and more.
- Allows for attachment of the most varied electronic files to FMEA processes, such as texts, spreadsheets, drawings, diagrams.
- Creates management reports with information about common failures in products and processes, volume and effectiveness of preventive/corrective actions, etc.
- Multi-user system with configuration of access rights by user and individual password protection;
- Generates FMEA forms with unlimited space for text entry and reserved spaces for additional comments about each field completed on the form.