SE Incident is a software that ensures that product and process issues are properly and efficiently handled through an integrated process that tracks and manages the complete incident lifecycle from the initial report through investigation, root cause analysis, resulting actions (CAPA) and follow- up verification of effectiveness.
SoftExpert incident management solution establishes a standard system for incident intake and automates incident management activities facilitating collaboration on incidents and tracking the progress of investigations.
The system is aligned with key elements of the major frameworks such as ISO, FDA and ITIL. However, configurable workflows, forms and business rules mean that the system can be set up to match the organization’s unique requirements. Some applications may include:
- Incidents related to IT system anomalies and information security.
- Nonconformances related to incoming materials, components, parts, and finished products.
- Deviations in manufacturing processes.
- Variances in performance management.
- Near-misses to help identify and mitigate potential problems and systemic risks.
- Loss events.
- Break in the compliance to law, policy, procedure, licensing or standards.
- Environmental accidents and workplace injury/illness.
(If you can't see this video, click here)
Download CenterSelect the materials of interest and fill out the form to download:
- Centralized incident recording and documentation.
- Manual recording of incidents as well as automatic triggering of incident workflows.
- Review and analysis routing to authorized users based on pre-configured rules.
- Automated investigation processes, task assignments and reminders using workflow capabilities.
- Automatically sending out alerts and notifications to appropriate personnel.
- Complete real-time visibility into incident data with analytics for trend analysis.
- Timely resolutions by defining response and resolution SLAs with defined escalation paths.
- Rate of repeat incidentes reduced by defining closure.
- Resolution actions recording for compliance reporting and audits.
- Data consistency guaranteed by using standard data entry forms.
- Incidents linking to facilities, technologies, processes, products, assets and projects.
- Incidents monitoring with a variety of configurable reports and online portals.