The agriculture industry continues to be one of the most challenging and essential sectors in all industrialized economies. In order to thrive, businesses must have a wellrounded system in place to meet various challenges that can include technological improvement, cost reduction, environmental regulations, sustainability and logistics.
SoftExpert offers the industry's most advanced and comprehensive software suite for compliance and performance management that meets the stringent needs of agricultural industry in all aspects from controlling documentation, risks to performance indicator monitoring, projects, assets, product lifecycle management and much more.
SoftExpert Excellence Suite lowers the cost of regulatory compliance and helps companies in agricultural sector maximize success, increase productivity, reduce risk and adhere to various global regulations.
The solution enables companies to continuously improve operations by adhering to various international regulations as well as integrating in a single platform of different management frameworks including; product lifecycle management, managing risks, maintenance, processes, assets, waste, incidents, problems, performance indicators, environmental, health and safety management and much more.
By offering staff with insight in their role in end-to-end activities, they become better able to recognize opportunities improvement and keep up with the dramatic shifts in the industry's competitive global environment. Powerful support for collaboration with coworkers across organizational boundaries then enables them to play a central role in making smart improvements in the way the organization serves its clients.
SoftExpert Suite simplifies and standardizes excellence and compliance management processes by providing a software platform with a central point of access to all up-to-date process documentation, key performance indicators, related documentation such as policies, templates, procedures and task related applications, as well as an online platform for registering suggestions, risks, complications and initiatives.
Download CenterSelect the materials of interest and fill out the form to download:
- Inventory management.
- Definition of control characteristics by productive process stage.
- Association of finished goods characteristics.
- Classification and quantification of the final disposal of waste products.
- Waste generation management, storage, and transportation.
- Environmental permit controls.
- Flexible framework for performance structure organizing (Balanced Scorecard, Malcolm Baldrige, others).
- Link measures/KPIs to organizational strategy through objectives.
- Asset identification and classification.
- Association of any types of documents such as manuals, catalogues and procedures.
- Calculation of MTTR, MTBF indicators, Failure Rate and Equipment Availability.
- Quantitative, qualitative and matrix risk analysis.
- Risk management history monitoring.
- Preventive maintenance schedule.
- Total maintenance management via Service Order.
- Automatic cost calculation by technician, equipment, activity, service order, period, maintenance team, estimated service cost, etc.