The automotive industry continues to be one of the most challenging and vital sector in almost all industrialized economies. Faced with radical changes in environmental policies, commodity volatility and the global market, automotive companies must have a well-rounded system in place in order to succeed.
SoftExpert offers the industry's most advanced and comprehensive software suite for compliance and quality management that meets the unique needs of automotive industry in all aspects from managing product lifecycle to performance indicator monitoring, environmental, health and safety management and much more.
SoftExpert Excellence Suite lowers the cost of regulatory compliance and helps companies maximize success, increase productivity, reduce risk and adhere to various regulations.
The solution enables automotive organizations to map, analyze and continuously improve the efficiency of operations by integrating in a single platform of different management frameworks, including product development management, regulations, advanced product quality planning, , failure modes and effect analysis, statistical process control, calibration, performance, customers, documents and records.
By offering staff with insight in their role in end-to-end activities, they become better able to recognize opportunities improvement and keep up with the dramatic shifts in the industry’s competitive environment. Powerful support for collaboration with co-workers across organizational boundaries then enables them to play a central role in making smart improvements in the way the organization serves its customers.
SoftExpert Suite simplifies and standardizes excellence and compliance management processes by providing a software platform with a central point of access to all up-to-date process documentation, process KPI's, related documentation such as policies, templates, procedures and task related applications, as well as an online platform for registering suggestions, risks, complications and initiatives
With SoftExpert’s software, we improved the reliability and standardization of the processes that ensure the measurements and monitoring necessary to prove the conformity of our products, ensuring our clients enhanced safety and quality.
Claudimar Elias de Deus Faria - Technical Support – SPC, Calibration and Measurement
Download CenterSelect the materials of interest and fill out the form to download:
- Standardizes and streamlines manufacturing, and environmental processes;
- Issues electronic calibration certificates for internal and external customers Increases regulatory compliance;
- Tracks reporting non-conformances into the quality management process for investigations and corrective actions;
- Reduces operational costs;
- Automatically calculates process indexes - average, amplitude, maximum and minimum values, z inferior and z superior, percentage of non-conformance items, Cp, Cpk, Pp, Ppk, control limits, normality test, curtosis, asymmetry, sequence, trend, standard deviation;
- Measures system analysis with Linearity, Amplitude, Trend, R & R (Average and Amplitude/ANOVA and Attribute)* studies;
- Displays the hierarchy of all FMEA structure from the first level (product or process and their functions) down to the lowest levels (recommended actions) and automatically generates the FMEA form Ensures conformity with standards and regulations;
- Identifies, analyzes, evaluates, monitors and manages risks by automating safety surveillance and signal identification processes;