Chemicals companies are facing increasing pressure to remain ahead of the competition and unlock value. To succeed, they must have systems designed to keep pace with the ever-changing scenarios within their global industry.
SoftExpert offers the industry's most advanced and comprehensive software suite for compliance and performance management that meets the stringent needs of the chemical industry in all aspects from controlling documentation, risks to performance indicator monitoring, environmental, health and safety management and much more.
SoftExpert Excellence Suite lowers the cost of regulatory compliance and helps companies maximize success, increase productivity, reduce risk and adhere to various regulations
The solution enables chemical companies to continuously improve operations by integrating in a single platform of different management frameworks including; managing incidents, waste, suppliers, risks, documentation, regulations, performance, projects, assets and much more.
By offering staff with insight in their role in end-to-end activities, they become better able to recognize opportunities improvement and keep up with the dramatic shifts in the industry’s competitive global environment. Powerful support for collaboration with co-workers across organizational boundaries then enables them to play a central role in making smart improvements in the way the organization serves its customers.
SoftExpert Suite simplifies and standardizes excellence and compliance management processes by providing a software platform with a central point of access to all up-to-date process documentation, process KPI's, related documentation such as policies, templates, procedures and task related applications, as well as an online platform for registering suggestions, risks, complications and initiatives.
In the SE Suite, we saw the possibility of automating different controls, cutting time and costs when performing the activities considered important for managing the company.
Felipe Reichert - Business Manager
Download CenterSelect the materials of interest and fill out the form to download:
- Allows for the automatic population of a document body with information already stored in the database - MS Office and AutoCAD;
- For maximum security, compresses and password-protects all files prior to their storage in the database or distributed server;
- Effectively controls the sending, receiving, and cancelling of document copies, both printed and electronic;
- Non-conformances related to incoming materials and finished goods.
- Deviations in manufacturing processes;
- Compliance variances in performance improvement processes;
- Link measures/KPIs to organizational strategy through objectives;
- Define or choose your own consolidation formulas from a rich set of available functions;
- Scoring and color coding of measures and objectives at all levels;
- Tracks inventory transactions to help improving parts and materials management;
- Reduces costs by eliminating excess or obsolete inventory;
- Helps optimize and plan inventory to accurately meet maintenance and production demand;
- Reduces inventory value;
- Manages waste generation, storage, and transportation;
- Provides complete records on all generator units;
- Automates incoming, processing, and transference of all generated waste products;
- Generates automatic inventory reports;