Companies in the energy and utility sector must face various global challenges in order to position themselves as cost and efficiency driven as well as a technology driven industry. These challenges include operating an efficient and streamlined business, reducing costs, complying with intensified national and international new rules and regulations to name a few.
SoftExpert offers the industry's most advanced and comprehensive software suite for compliance and performance management that meets the stringent needs of the energy and utility industry in all aspects from managing risks to performance indicator monitoring, environmental, health and safety management and much more.
SoftExpert Excellence Suite lowers the cost of regulatory compliance and helps companies maximize success, increase productivity, reduce risk and adhere to various regulations
The solution enables energy and utility companies to map, analyze and continuously improve the efficiency of operations by integrating in a single platform of different management frameworks, including enterprise asset management, project management, regulations, performance, audit controls, risk, incidents, documents and records.
By offering staff with insight in their role in end-to-end activities, they become better able to recognize opportunities improvement and keep up with the dramatic shifts in the industry's competitive environment. Powerful support for collaboration with co-workers across organizational boundaries then enables them to play a central role in making smart improvements in the way the organization serves its customers.
SoftExpert Suite simplifies and standardizes excellence and compliance management processes by providing a software platform with a central point of access to all up-to-date process documentation, process KPI's, related documentation such as policies, templates, procedures and task related applications, as well as an online platform for registering suggestions, risks, complications and initiatives.
Thanks to the software we are in compliance with the company's requirements and international standards.
Isabel Irigoyen - Quality and Environment
Download CenterSelect the materials of interest and fill out the form to download:
- Flexible framework for performance structure organizing;
- Link measures/KPIs to organizational strategy through objectives;
- Calculation of MTTR, MTBF indicators, Failure Rate and Equipment Availability;
- Configurable reports and analytic graphs about all asset associated costs;
- Asset history traceability;
- Calibration frequency and expiration control;
- Issuing of electronic calibration certificates for internal and external customers;
- Non-conformances related to incoming materials and finished goods;
- Deviations in manufacturing processes;
- Compliance variances in performance improvement processes;
- Electronic approval system for requests and executions;
- Data capture through configurable cards by equipment;
- Task precedence inter-relationships [Work Breakdown Structure-WBS] on Gantt charts, critical path, precedence net, and milestone;
- Automation of corporate management Risk process;
- Risk management application in various departments (environmental, health and safety, normative, information security, projects, etc.);
- Definition of responsible teams;
- Mapping and Execution of processes with risks in any stage.