Consumer products companies face many common challenges - increased competition in worldwide markets, rigorous regulations, demand for more complex products, shortened delivery times, lower production costs, higher quality, and longer life products. The growing mix of complex products and global expansion of operations requires a new approach to manufacturing management. In order to meet these challenges, manufacturers must look at all aspects of how they do business.
SoftftExpert offers the industry's most advanced and comprehensive software suite for compliance and performance management that meets the stringent needs of the consumer goods in all aspects from controlling documentation, risks to performance indicator monitoring, product lifecycle management, and much more.
SoftExpert Excellence Suite lowers the cost of regulatory compliance and helps companies maximize success, increase productivity, reduce risk and adhere to various regulations.
The solution enables consumer goods companies to continuously improve operations by adhering to various international regulations as well as integrating in a single platform of different management frameworks including; managing product lifecycle, performance indicators, business processes, risks, suppliers, documentation, projects, portfolios and much more.
By offering staff with insight in their role in end-to-end activities, they become better able to recognize opportunities improvement and keep up with the dramatic shifts in the industry's competitive global environment. Powerful support for collaboration with coworkers across organizational boundaries then enables them to play a central role in making smart improvements in the way the organization serves its customers.
SoftExpert Suite simplifies and standardizes excellence and compliance management processes by providing a software platform with a central point of access to all up-to-date process documentation, process KPI's, related documentation such as policies, templates, procedures and task related applications, as well as an online platform for registering suggestions, risks, complications and initiatives.
The SoftExpert solution allows us to obtain full control over processes and perform preventive and corrective actions in real time with guaranteed quality in the produced parts.
Fúlvio Rodrigues - Quality Coordinator
Download CenterSelect the materials of interest and fill out the form to download:
- Bill of Materials.
- Non-conformities management.
- Item documentation review control.
- Flexible framework for performance structure organizing (Balanced Scorecard, Malcolm Baldrige, others).
- Link measures/KPIs to organizational strategy through objectives.
- Personalized Dashboard views for each user.
- Risk management application in various departments (environmental, health and safety, normative, nutritive, information security, projects etc).
- Mapping and Execution of processes with risks in any stage.
- Pro-active definition of control strategies and action plans.
- Edits and shares project data in real time.
- Task precedence inter-relationships [Work Breakdown Structure-WBS] on Gantt charts, critical path, precedence net, and milestone.
- Records non-conformities, complaints, improvement opportunities, and preventive/corrective actions on projects being executed.
- Provides a task precedence inter-relationship tool among project teams, keeping complete records of questions and decisions made.
- Powerful business-oriented modeling tool empowers business users to write, manage, and modify rules to better match business needs.
- Fully integrated simulation designer allows users to create “what-if” scenarios.
- Fully integrated enterprise content management [ECM] solution to support process distribution.