In the majority of countries, the retail industry is a driving force in the economy, so much so that portion of the economic perception is based on economic performance indicators of the retail industry. Being such a major indicator of economic performance, the retail industry face a variety of challenges which include supply chain management, cost reduction, managing compliance and regulations, data analysis and employee turnover just to name a few.
SoftExpert offers the industry's most advanced and comprehensive software suite for compliance and performance management that meets the stringent needs of the retail industry in all aspects from controlling documentation, risks to performance indicator monitoring, projects, assets, product lifecycle management and much more.
SoftExpert Excellence Suite lowers the cost of regulatory compliance and helps companies in the retail sector maximize success, increase productivity, reduce risk and adhere to various global regulations.
The solution enables companies to continuously improve operations by adhering to various international regulations as well as integrating in a single platform of different management frameworks.
By offering staff with insight in their role in end-to-end activities, they become better able to recognize opportunities improvement and keep up with the dramatic shifts in the industry's competitive global environment. Powerful support for collaboration with coworkers across organizational boundaries then enables them to play a central role in making smart improvements in the way the organization serves its clients.
SoftExpert Suite simplifies and standardizes excellence and compliance management processes by providing a software platform with a central point of access to all up-to-date process documentation, key performance indicators, related documentation such as policies, templates, procedures and task related applications, as well as an online platform for registering suggestions, risks, complications and initiatives.
In any other situation, we would've needed to acquire several other types of software, but with SoftExpert Excellence Suite, we were able to unify the demands in a single place. They system is didactic, flexible and prepared for new technological trends, including the possibility of supporting the results generated by ERP in an integrated manner.
Paulo Teles - Process Supervisor
Download CenterSelect the materials of interest and fill out the form to download:
- Controls item documentation review.
- Empowers business users to write, manage, and modify rules to better match business needs.
- Describes the professional profile for the functions existing in the company areas, with the identification of the respective responsibilities, authorities and required competencies.
- Catalogues of competencies, including objective, proficiency scale for competence assessment, competence assessment items, courses that generate proficiency for the competence, etc.
- Maintains of the company's talent database, displaying the employees who have completed certain training and/or have proven competencies.
- Creates multi-maps that combine individual process maps into a single map representing the overall business process.
- Streamlines isolated tasks and action plan planning, execution and monitoring.
- Analyses risks quantitatively, qualitatively and through risk matrix.
- Monitors risk management history.
- Tracks inventory transactions to help improving parts and materials management.
- Reduces costs by eliminating excess or obsolete inventory.
- Increases Storeroom Efficiency & Effectiveness.
- Links measures/KPIs to organizational strategy through objectives.
- Organizes performance structures using flexible frameworks (Balanced Scorecard, Malcolm Baldrige, others).
- Automatically calculates summary data. It supports SUM, MAX, MIN, MEAN, VAR, STDDEV, COUNT by defaults.
- Extracts data from existing ERP systems, other business transaction applications, relational databases and data files.