With global competition and regulations increasing, companies in the transportation & logistics sector are facing challenges in all aspects of their operations, from environmental efficiency to supply chain management, from technological improvements to regulatory compliance and the ever-increasing customer demand.
SoftExpert offers the industry's most advanced and comprehensive software suite for compliance and performance management that meets the stringent needs of the transportation & logistics industry in all aspects including; complying to the strictest global regulations, controlling documentation, managing risks, assets, maintenance, product lifecycle and much more.
SoftExpert Excellence Suite lowers the cost of regulatory compliance and helps companies in the transportation & logistics sector maximize success, lower costs, increase productivity, reduce risk and adhere to various global regulations. The solution enables companies to continuously improve operations by integrating in a single platform of different management frameworks including; managing risks, maintenance, processes, assets, waste, incidents, performance indicators, environmental, health and safety management and much more.
The solution enables companies to continuously improve operations by integrating in a single platform of different management frameworks including; managing risks, maintenance, processes, assets, waste, incidents, performance indicators, environmental, health and safety management and much more.
By offering staff with insight in their role in end-to-end activities, they become better able to recognize opportunities improvement and keep up with the dramatic shifts in the industry's competitive global environment. Powerful support for collaboration with coworkers across organizational boundaries then enables them to play a central role in making smart improvements in the way the organization serves its clients.
SoftExpert Suite simplifies and standardizes excellence and compliance management processes by providing a software platform with a central point of access to all up-to-date process documentation, key performance indicators, related documentation such as policies, templates, procedures, and task related applications, as well as an online platform for registering suggestions, risks, complications and initiatives.
Among the results achieved are the control of documents, communication and distribution, the control of copies and ease of access. The management of non-conformities and corrective and preventive actions has also evolved, making it easier to identify the causes of the occurrences, implement the planning process for corrective actions and close non-conformities.
Marisa Triguero - Responsible for Quality and Social Action
Download CenterSelect the materials of interest and fill out the form to download:
- Preventive maintenance schedule.
- Total maintenance management via Service Order.
- Automatic cost calculation by technician, equipment, activity, service order, period, maintenance team, estimated service cost, etc.
- Asset identification and classification.
- Association of any types of documents such as manuals, catalogues and procedures.
- Calculation of MTTR, MTBF indicators, Failure Rate and Equipment Availability.
- Quantitative, qualitative and matrix risk analysis.
- Risk management history monitoring.
- Audit requirements registration with suggestions that can be printed and used by the auditors during the process.
- Register procedures, areas/departments and individuals that will be audited, through the interface with the SE Process.
- Record events such as: best practices, opportunities for improvement, observations and nonconformities highlighted during the audit.
- Classification and quantification of the final disposal of waste products.
- Waste generation management, storage, and transportation.
- Environmental permit controls.
- Flexible framework for performance structure organizing (Balanced Scorecard, Malcolm Baldrige, others).
- Link measures/KPIs to organizational strategy through objectives.