The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) is working on a major review of its ISO 9001 standard, scheduled to be published in September 2015. This review should include a series of important changes for both organizations that already have this certification and those looking to develop and implement a quality management system (QMS).
In light of the changes expected, many questions have come up:
- Why is a revision of ISO 9001 being undertaken?
- How long will ISO 9001:2008 continue to be recognized and audited to?
- What is the timeline for publication and implementation of ISO 9001:2015?
- How will organizations currently holding ISO 9001 certification be affected by the standard's changes?
- Should organizations considering ISO 9001 certification delay until the new version of the standard has been released?
In this eBook you will find the answers to these and many other questions and will be better prepared to conduct a smooth transition at your organization. Download it now!