SE Maintenance is an easy and affordable tool that allows you to manage maintenance tasks including preventative maintenance, corrective maintenance, predictive maintenance techniques and more.
The solution uses tools such as failure analysis and prevention to perform a variety of tasks. It allows you to minimize time spent on maintenance tasks, track equipment history and trends, and schedule resources for maintenance activities, including employees, parts, supplies, suppliers, and tools.
Most importantly, SE Maintenance enables organizations to improve overall quality and reduce costs and risks while also meeting requirements established by international standards and regulations such as ISO 9000, ISO 14000, and ISO/TS 16949.
(If you can't see this video, click here)
Download CenterSelect the materials of interest and fill out the form to download:
- Links maintenance activities to any documentation, including manuals, catalogues, pictures, contracts, work instructions, assembly drawings, projects, and layouts.
- Controls maintenance activities based on conditions defined by equipment inspection points.
- Schedules all preventive maintenance by date range and/or production/utilization readings.
- Schedules maintenance activities according to availability of human, material, and financial resources.
- Schedules, records, and tracks human, material, and financial resource consumption based on work orders.
- Records equipment downtime and time spent on maintenance.
- Identifies material acquisition according to stock levels, consumption forecasting, and existing stock.
- Maintains historical information about equipment work orders and groups them by equipment, execution date, maintenance team, detected failure, and more.
- Records all input/output events of parts and material, quotes, and purchase orders.
- Automatically calculates maintenance costs and sorts them by work order, equipment, technician, parts, cost center, maintenance team, and more.
- Provides tools for analyzing failures in equipment, allowing you to determine defect relationships, respective causes, and necessary corrective action.
- Provides comparative spreadsheets and charts – planned versus actual – showing the key indicators of the maintenance performed.