SE Archive is a powerful enterprise software, that manages all the physical content lifecycle. The solution standardizes the archiving procedures, giving each record a physical address, turning them into easily searchable content.
The solution manages and automates content archiving, and automatically notifies responsible about requests for loans, views or copies, and also, when a content achieves retention deadlines. With automated control of storage places and repositories, companies can add value to the physical content, speeding up the archiving process, avoiding content loss and increasing productivity.
(If you can't see this video, click here)
Download CenterSelect the materials of interest and fill out the form to download:
- Registers all the company storage places and content repositories in an easy way.
- Organizes documents, repositories and storage places, to strengthen compliance with regulatory and legal standards.
- Establishes different record schedules to standardize the archiving and disposal criteria’s.
- Accelerates document archiving by automatically addressing them to the right storage places and repositories.
- Manages loan requests and also the return deadlines.
- Controls document copies and views, with the chronological recording of events.
- Ensures document's traceability through audit trail capabilities.
- Tracks the capacity of the repositories and proactively identifies and minimizes potential storing incidents.
- Generates identification labels for documents, repositories and storage places.
- Allows the content transfer to external media, or external storage companies.
- Automatically calculates the disposition and destruction deadlines, with email notification to users, teams or departments.
- Applies security controls per user, groups, role at category-level (sub-category, etc.) and at document-level itself.
- Allows to search documents applying filters by user, department, metadata, repositories and others.
- Provides fast analysis about the volume of indexed, archived, transferred and discarded documents, with different graphs and reports.