SE Problem Manager is a process-based software designed to determine the main root causes of an IT, quality, safety, health, environmental, reliability or production-related problems, helping organizations identify those aspects that have potential impact on product and service quality.
Problems are best solved by attempting to address, correct or eliminate root causes, as opposed to merely addressing the immediately obvious symptoms. SE Problem Manager offers all the tools needed to help organizations investigate errors, defects, failures, losses, outages and incidents in a wide variety of industries - from IT service management to product manufacturing.
The solution is aligned with the key elements of major frameworks such as ISO, FDA and ITIL, offering configurable workflows, forms and business rules that match the unique requirements of each organization. Some applications may include:
- Recurring incidents and known errors.
- Proactive prevention of incidents, errors and additional problems.
- Product defects as reported by multiple customer complaints.
- Audit nonconformances.
- Tendencies and deviation from the manufacturing processes.
- Environmental impacts.
(If you can't see this video, click here)
Download CenterSelect the materials of interest and fill out the form to download:
- Create a problem record from within one or more incident records.
- Begin root cause analysis and investigation at any step of the problem resolution process.
- Automatically assign tasks and activities for problem investigation to team members.
- Enable the conditional escalation of actions to other roles when and where required.
- Help users to collect, organize and understand information about a specific incident or a number of related incidents.
- Evaluates risks in problem resolution such as complexity, urgency, downtime, and potential impact.
- Access detailed problem descriptions and a history log of all activities and changes.
- Aggregates related documentation, process, procedures, and action plans to problem record.
- Full audit and logging capabilities and advanced reporting and analytics.
- Intuitive graphic drag & drop tool for root cause analysis and for the construction of problem resolution workflows.
- Track CAPA progress and deliverables.
- Maintain known error records and enable users to search for them in the self-service portal.
- Enable users to close a problem and trigger an automatic closure of all linked incidents.
- Link a problem to multiple incidents, with automated communications sent to affected end users upon problem activity progress and then resolution.