Improving business process in order to improve productivity and reduce costs is a challenge that many companies across the globe face today. This is especially true in government and commercial organizations who are trying to define process improvements for integrated product and process development, software engineering and system engineering.
Capability Maturity Model® Integration (CMMI) is a process improvement approach that provides organizations with the essential elements of effective processes that ultimately improve their performance. It can be used to guide process improvement across a project, a division, or an entire organization.
SoftExpert offers the most advanced and comprehensive software solution for compliance management that meets the stringent needs of CMMI approach. SoftExpert Excellence Suite helps companies follow the approach, while lowering the costs of compliance, maximizing success, increasing productivity and reducing risks.
SoftExpert’s solutions enables organizations to easily follow CMMI, providing resources to manage processes, audits, non-conformances, quality KPIs, quality records, and reports, boosting organizational efficiency, reducing rework and waste. With online collaboration capabilities, organizations and managers can communicate and be updated on the continuous improvement initiatives, involving more users, teams, offices and business units with a systematic and unified approach, turning quality guidelines into actions.
Download CenterSelect the materials of interest and fill out the form to download:
- Guidance for efficient and effective improvement across multiple process disciplines in an organization.
- Improvements to best practices incorporated from earlier models.
- A common, integrated vision of improvements for all elements of an organization.
- More explicitly link management and engineering activities to their business objectives.
- Expand the scope and visibility into product lifecycle and engineering activities to ensure that the product or service meets customer expectations.
- Incorporate lessons learned from additional areas of best practice (e.g., measurement, risk management, and supplier management).
- Implement more robust high-maturity practices.
- Address additional organizational functions critical to the company’s products and services.