Internal IT organizations are under increasing pressure to meet the business goals of their companies. This challenge can be particularly daunting because it involves complying with regulations, such as the Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and Basel II. Compliance requires strong corporate governance capabilities that are demonstrable to outside auditors. Because IT plays such a major role in business processes, the IT organization not only creates complexity for the business, but at the same time, provides the means to demonstrate this compliance.
Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology (COBIT®) provides good practices across a domain and process framework. It presents activities in a manageable and logical structure. They are strongly focused on control and less on execution. These practices will help optimize IT-enabled investments, ensure service delivery and provide a measure against which to judge when things do go wrong.
SoftExpert offers the most advanced and comprehensive software solution for compliance management that meets the stringent needs of COBIT®. SoftExpert Excellence Suite helps companies follow the regulation, while lowering the costs of compliance, maximizing success, increasing productivity and reducing risks.
SoftExpert’s solutions enables organizations to easily follow COBIT®, providing resources to manage processes, audits, risks, calibrations, maintenance, projects, quality records, boosting organizational efficiency, reducing rework and waste. With online collaboration capabilities, organizations and managers can communicate and be updated on the continuous improvement initiatives, involving more users, teams, offices and business units with a systematic and unified approach, turning quality guidelines into actions.COBIT® is trademark registered by ISACA in the U.S. and other countries
Download CenterSelect the materials of interest and fill out the form to download:
- Better alignment, based on a business focus.
- Maintain IT-related risk at an acceptable level.
- A view, understandable to management, of what IT does.
- Achieve strategic goals and obtain business benefits through the effective and innovative use of IT.
- Clear ownership and responsibilities, based on process orientation.
- General acceptability with third parties and regulators.
- Maintain high quality information to support business decisions.
- Shared understanding amongst all stakeholders, based on a common language.
- Support compliance with relevant laws, regulations, contractual agreements and policies.
- Fulfillment of the COSO (Committee of Sponsoring Organizations of the Treadway Commission) requirements for the IT control environment.