The adoption of integrated processes approach to effectively deliver managed services to meet the business and customer requirements is a challenge that many companies face today. This is especially true in companies who are concerned with planning, sourcing, designing, implementing, operating, supporting and improving IT services.
ISO/IEC 20000 is an IT standard that allows companies to demonstrate excellence and prove best practice in IT management. It focuses on the commitment of top management to build human motivation in order to meet all business objectives. The standard establishes optimal working practices which can enhance profit as well as customer satisfaction.
SoftExpert offers the most advanced and comprehensive software solution for compliance management that meets the stringent needs of ISO/IEC 20000 standard. SoftExpert Excellence Suite helps companies adhere to the standard, while lowering the costs of compliance, maximizing success, increasing productivity and reducing risks.
SoftExpert's solutions enables organizations to easily meet ISO requirements, providing resources to manage processes, audits, non-conformances, quality KPIs, quality records, and reports, boosting organizational efficiency, reducing rework and waste. With online collaboration capabilities, organizations and managers can communicate and be updated on the continuous improvement initiatives, involving more users, teams, offices and business units with a systematic and unified approach, turning quality guidelines into actions.
Download CenterSelect the materials of interest and fill out the form to download:
- Better alignment of IT services and the business it supports
- Integrated Service Management System (SMS) supporting the vital service management functions
- Independent proof of good practice and commitment to ITSM and service excellence
- Increase business and customer confidence
- Establish an on-going culture of continual improvement and learning within an organization
- Increase the rate of change and the productivity of staff and the use of their skills and expertise
- Improved cycle time for changes and greater success rate
- Improve products and services quality