Organizations that produce, manufacture, handle or supply food recognize the increasing customer demands for them to demonstrate and provide adequate evidence of their ability to identify and control food safety hazards and the many conditions impacting food safety.
ISO 22000 specifies requirements for a food safety management system in the food chain in which an organization must control food safety in order to consistently provide safe end products that meet both the requirements agreed with the customer and those of applicable food safety regulations. The standard combines generally recognized key elements to ensure food safety along the entire food chain, including, interactive communication, system management, hazard control, prerequisite programs (PRP’s) and HACCP plan.
SoftExpert offers the most advanced and comprehensive software solution for food safety management, that meets the demanding needs of various global regulations. SoftExpert Excellence Suite (SE Suite) helps companies to comply with ISO 22000, while lowering the costs, maximizing success, increasing productivity and reducing risks.
The SoftExpert solution enables organizations to easily meet ISO 22000 requirements, providing resources to manage risks, controls, action plans, product description, production processes, non-conformances, KPIs, and others, boosting organizational efficiency, reducing rework and waste. With online collaboration capabilities, the organization and managers can communicate and be updated about the compliance initiatives, involving more users, teams, offices and business units with a systematic and unified approach, turning quality and safety guidelines into actions.
Download CenterSelect the materials of interest and fill out the form to download:
The benefits for organizations implementing ISO 22000 includes the following:
- Organized and targeted communication among trade partners.
- Resource optimization (internally and along the food chain).
- Improved documentation.
- Better planning, reduced post-process verification.
- More efficient and dynamic food safety hazard control.
- All control measures subjected to hazard analysis.
- Systematic management of prerequisite programs.
- Widely applicable because it is focused on end results.
- Valid basis for decision making.
- Increased due diligence.
- Control focused on what is necessary.
- Saving resources by reducing overlapping system audits.
- Optimized management review of the food safety management system.