An organization needs to take precautions and be prepared in order to continue business regardless of the nature of a challenge. Implementing business continuity management (BCM) systems and disaster recovery plans enables organizations to handle any situation. The business continuity management process helps create a clear understanding of how the organization operates, and where failure might occur, and provides improvement for the business processes.
The ISO 22301 International Standard specifies requirements to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and continually improve a documented management system to protect against, reduce the likelihood of occurrence, prepare for, respond to, and recover from disruptive incidents when they arise.
SoftExpert offers the most advanced and comprehensive software solution for business continuity management, that meets the demanding needs of various global regulations. SoftExpert Excellence Suite (SE Suite) helps companies to comply with ISO 22301, while lowering the costs, maximizing success, increasing productivity and reducing risks.
The SoftExpert solution enables organizations to easily meet ISO 22301 requirements, providing resources to manage strategy, threats, risks, controls, action plans, and also trainings, disruptive incidents, crisis, KPIs, processes and others, boosting organizational efficiency, reducing rework and waste. With online collaboration capabilities, the organization and managers can communicate and be updated about the compliance initiatives, involving more users, teams, offices and business units with a systematic and unified approach to obtain excellence in business continuity management.
Download CenterSelect the materials of interest and fill out the form to download:
When implemented and maintained in accordance with ISO 22301 International Standard, business continuity management enables an organization to:
- Identify and manage current and future threats to the business.
- Take a proactive approach to minimizing the impact of incidents.
- Keep critical functions up and running during times of crises.
- Minimize downtime during incidents and improve recovery time.
- Demonstrate resilience to customers, suppliers and for tender requests.
- Reduce the frequency and impact of disruptions.
- Give confidence that the recovery plans are effective.
- Enhance the reputation in the market place.
- Give cost savings on reducing the impact of disruptions.
- Define acceptable timescales for the resumption of activities for the company and its suppliers.