World energy consumption has more than doubled in the last 40 years, and by 2030 is expected to increase by up to 30%. Roughly two-thirds of the world’s greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, come from energy production and use. These are the main causes of climate change. One of the surest ways of lowering GHG emissions is by reducing energy consumption. Thus, is possible to reduce climate impacts, on the while sustaining growth of the world economy and boosting energy security for all.
ISO 50001 is the most widely known energy management standard in marketplace, and its goal is to help organizations to put in place an energy management system (EnMS) and use their energy more efficiently. This standard is based on the management system model of continual improvement, also used for other well-known standards such as ISO 9001 or ISO 14001, making it easier for organizations to integrate energy management into their overall efforts to improve quality and environmental management.
SoftExpert offers the most advanced and comprehensive software solution for compliance management, that meets the demanding needs of various global regulations. SoftExpert Excellence Suite (SE Suite) helps companies to comply with ISO 50001, while lowering the costs, maximizing success, increasing productivity and reducing risks.
The SoftExpert solution enables organizations to easily meet ISO 50001 requirements, providing resources to develop policies, fix targets and objectives, analyze and understand data to make decisions and measure the results about energy use, boosting the EnMS efficiency, reducing rework and waste. With online collaboration capabilities, the organization and managers can communicate and be updated about the initiatives for more efficient use of energy, involving more users, teams, offices and business units with a systematic and unified approach that ensure the maintaining and effectiveness of the EnMS.
Download CenterSelect the materials of interest and fill out the form to download:
- Assist organizations in making better use of their existing energy consuming assets.
- Create transparency and facilitate communication on the management of energy resources.
- Promote energy management best practices and reinforce good energy management behaviors.
- Assist facilities in evaluating and prioritizing the implementation of new energy-efficient technologies.
- Provide a framework for promoting energy efficiency throughout the supply chain.
- Facilitate energy management improvements for greenhouse gas emission reduction projects.
- Allow integration with other organizational management systems such as environmental, health and safety.
- Guarantee a worldwide credibility for energy consciousness.