The ISO 9000 family addresses various aspects of quality management and contains some of ISOâ€™s best known standards. The standards provide guidance and tools for companies and organizations who want to ensure that their products and services consistently meet customerâ€™s requirements, and that quality is consistently improved.
Standards in the ISO 9000 family include:
- ISO 9000:2015 - covers the basic concepts and language
- ISO 9001:2015 - sets out the requirements of a quality management system
- ISO 9004:2009 - focuses on how to make a quality management system more efficient and effective
- ISO 19011:2011 - sets out guidance on internal and external audits of quality management systems
Delivering quality products and services to most demanding customers has been a business challenge. This is more sensible in companies where key processes are misaligned, communication between departments is missing and rework is in high levels, resulting in a big time spent analyzing and troubleshooting. Due this, is very hard to have the customer as primary focus and meet its expectations, making loyalty very low and encouraging them to look for another supplier that better meet their needs.
SoftExpert offers the most advanced and comprehensive software solution for compliance management, that meets the stringent needs of various global regulations. SoftExpert Excellence Suite helps companies adhere to ISO 9000 standards, while lowering the costs of compliance, maximizing success, increasing productivity and reducing risks.
The SoftExpert solution enables organizations to easily meet ISO requirements, providing resources to easily manage processes, audits, non-conformances, quality KPIs, quality records, analysis and reports, boosting organizational efficiency, reducing rework and waste. With online collaboration capabilities, the organization and managers can communicate and be updated on the continuous improvement initiatives, involving more users, teams, offices and business units with a systematic and unified approach in turning quality guidelines into actions.
Download CenterSelect the materials of interest and fill out the form to download:
- Reduce efforts to effectively meet regulatory requirements.
- Provide a better customer experience with products and services.
- Promote the company commitment to quality and customer satisfaction.
- Align the quality and strategic objectives.
- Automate quality processes and enhance its effectiveness and efficiency.
- Reduce unnecessary operational costs.
- Mitigate quality risks and process deviations.
- Improve products and services quality.
- Increase transparency in customer relations.
- Build better relationships with supplyers.
- Maximize customers retention.