Information security is a corporate governance responsibility. It can't be seen as an IT isolated initiative, but rather as a business strategy issue. In that perspective, organizations strive to protect sensitive, proprietary, confidential and classified information. Systems can help operational control, but without adequate guidelines, procedures and practices, information security will continue to be a risk within the organization.
The ISO 27000 family of standards helps organizations keep information assets secure. Using this family of standards will help organizations manage the security of assets such as financial information, intellectual property, employee details or information entrusted by third parties. ISO/IEC 27001 is the best-known standard in the family providing requirements for an information security management system (ISMS).
SoftExpert offers the most advanced and comprehensive software solution for information security management, that meets the demanding needs of various global regulations. SoftExpert Excellence Suite (SE Suite) helps companies to comply with ISO/IEC 27001, while lowering the costs, maximizing success, increasing productivity and reducing risks.
The SoftExpert solution enables organizations to easily meet ISO/IEC 27001 requirements, providing resources to manage risks, controls, information security policies, assets, incidents, suppliers, KPIs, processes and others, boosting organizational efficiency, reducing rework and waste. With online collaboration capabilities, the organization and managers can communicate and be updated about the compliance initiatives, involving more users, teams, offices and business units with a systematic and unified approach to obtain excellence in information security management.
Download CenterSelect the materials of interest and fill out the form to download:
When implemented and maintained in accordance with ISO/IEC 27001 International Standard, information security management enables an organization to:
- Establish security requirements and objectives.
- Use a framework for identifying risks to information security and implementing appropriate management and technical controls.
- Comply with legal and industry requirements.
- Establish processes that control and review information security.
- Audit the level of compliance with procedures, guidelines, standards and policies.
- Provide suppliers and business partners with relevant information about the ISMS.
- Improve the ability to recover operations and continue business as usual.
- Obtain cost savings through reduction in incidents.