SoftExpert offers a service hours pack that enables a quick, practical and controlled way of requesting and hiring SoftExpert services.†
The service hours pack enables the hiring of any service described in this services catalog*, through a simple, flexible contract model and which suits with your budget.
The service hours pack can be acquired in modalities, providing savings and practicality.
|Modality||Monthly hours||Use Policy||Minimum hired time|
|Express||8 to 32||Cumulative hours||12 meses|
|Workgroup||40 to 72||Cumulative hours||12 months|
|Enterprise||80 upwards||Cumulative hours||12 months|
- Possibility of using all services in the services catalog*.
- Hourly rate according to modality.
- Pre-approved quote in advance.
- Fixed invoicing and easily absorbed monthly.
- Annual budget administration facilitated.
- Absence of internal bureaucracy for the approval of new demands.
- Cumulative use of hours during the term of the contract.
- Cumulative use of hours for bigger projects (e.g. Isosystem migration to SE Suite or the implementation of new products in new departments).
- Possibility of adding hours during term of contract.
- Expert consultancy in new SoftExpert products;
- Process Mapping, Automation and Measuring;
- Remote and in person training;
- Standard and customized Elearning;
- Application Customizations;
- Report Customizations;
- Development of SE BI Analysis Panels;
- Development of Database Scripts;
- Integrations with other applications (ERPs and others);
- Integration with Microsoft AD;
- Application Performance Optimization;
- Connector Installation;
- Pre-Audit Assistance;
- Project Management;
- Implementation Services (Discovery, parameterizations, training, go-live);
- Installation, recovery of installations, conversions and migrations;
- Pre-project for Data Migration;
- Data Migration;
- System Acceptance Test;
- Assistance for Support Team;
- Application Updating;
- Advanced Support (Application operating environment);
- Configuration for External Access;
- Remote System Administration (RSA);
- Remote support for End Users (RHD);
- Validation Kit;
- Validation Services;
- Protocol Execution Services.
- In addition to the deliverables provided in each one of the services, the customer will receive a monthly statement with their current balance of hours as well as a summary of the activities performed that month.