SE Storeroom is a software solution focused on warehouse, stock and inventory management. It provides the users power to monitor the entire warehouse history, its entries and exits, as well as alerts. The solution is designed to automate the control process to precisely meet maintenance and production demand making the right parts available at the right location.
System reports give a detailed and accurate picture of inventory levels, usage rates and carrying costs. Tools that monitors and controls inventory levels, automates purchasing and inventory management are included to optimize the availability of items for upcoming work tasks and to reduce excessive inventory balances and related process costs.
Download CenterSelect the materials of interest and fill out the form to download:
- Tracks inventory transactions to help improving parts materials, supply and waste management.
- Reduces costs by eliminating excessive or obsolete inventory.
- Helps optimize and plan inventory to accurately meet maintenance and production demand.
- Reduces inventory value.
- Reduces workflow process cost.
- Better control of parts and materials.
- Reduces stock-outs.
- Increases storeroom efficiency and effectiveness.
- Levels definition access per user.
- Events control (entries and exits).
- Definition of minimum stock replacement points and repositories capacity.
- Stock level alerts.
- Controls multiple inventory locations.
- Supports integration with internal systems.
- Defines material manufacturers and suppliers.
- Controls the orders and received materials.
- Easily locates inventory items with user-defined filters.
- Costs control.
- Graphical stratification.
- Master list of available materials and quantities.