Organizations of all kinds are increasingly concerned with achieving and demonstrating sound performance by controlling their process, products and services. Therefore, managing all tasks and action plans of a company as one cohesive unit is a critical element in overall success, since it ensures visibility of the real status of its projects and processes.
5W2H is a tool for drawing up action plans, which, in its simplicity, objectivity and guidance to action, has been widely used in Project Management, Business Analysis, Business Plan Development, Strategic Planning and other management disciplines. Its structure forces you to consider all aspects of the situation, and the basic guide to implementation includes a synthetic form that answers the following questions:
|What?||Subject matter||What exactly do you need to do?|
|Why?||Purpose||Why is this action critically important for achieving your vision? Why can’t you just skip it?|
|Where?||Location||Where will the action take place? What other locations are involved?|
|When?||Sequence||When to start (and end) this action? When do related actions need to be started and completed?|
|Who?||People||Who is the best person to put in charge of this action? Who else is involved here?|
|How?||Method||How exactly will this action be activated?|
|How much?||Cost||How much will this attempt cost?|
SE Action Plan is the best software when it comes to helping organizations effectively streamline the entire Action Plan lifecycle, from the initial record to approval, maintaining team communication and improving collaboration through the centralized control of the planning, execution and monitoring of tasks and action plans. The easy-to-use and flexible application improves task execution speed, reliability and efficiency.
(If you can't see this video, click here)
Download CenterSelect the materials of interest and fill out the form to download:
SE Action Plan offers total flexibility for the organization, including:
- Custom fields, checklists, teams, responsibility routes, identification mask, activity and action plan categorization.
- Maintenance of actions and action plans in progress.
- Creation of one or more actions necessary to achieve a result.
- Action planning with 5W2H tool.
- Gantt chart with activities dependency configuration for more accurate dates of execution.
- Creation of action plans from templates.
- Maintenance of the actions by those responsible for controlling the gaps between what was planned and executed.
- Portal of activities:
- My activities.
- Activities of my team.
- Action Plan monitoring and control.
- Activities monitoring and control.
- Charts and graphs: Gantt, bars, horizontal bars, Pareto and pizza.
- Custom reports and graphs through the interface with SE Analytics.