SE Time Control is an automated, cost effective time recording, time tracking, time billing and scheduling software designed to streamline the resource management process, enabling efficiencies that result in increased operational performance and reduced costs.
The solution makes it extremely easy to perform resource time tracking against any job, choose the right people according to the desired role or competence, enter billable and non-billable times, and compare expected revenue to the total costs of the task.
SE Time Control integrates seamlessly with a variety of SoftExpert’s solutions including; SE Project for tracking time and billing of projects, SE Competence and SE Training for managing skill requirements and allocating the right people in the right task, SE Asset for asset allocation and time tracking, and many other key corporate systems, including HR, Payroll and Finances.
(If you can't see this video, click here)
Download CenterSelect the materials of interest and fill out the form to download:
- Allocate work to generic resources instead of choosing a specific employee or asset for forecasting purposes or to indicate resource shortages.
- Provide insights into asset utilization by analyzing assets by working status, assigned status and project allocation.
- Balance project budgets, internal and external resource needs, time frames, and available capacity.
- Manage multiple constraints and schedule the best employees based on their availability or competence.
- Run progress evaluations and follow-ups based on percentage to completion.
- Track employee and contractor timesheets using full featured on-line and easy to use time entry tools.
- Timesheets come with pre-populate activities, but other activities can be added if permitted.
- Timesheet approval with support of fully customizable approval route.
- Manage resource’s usage and availability in one central work scheduling view to get a complete and instant picture of your resource pool.
- Quickly view resource allocations to quickly identify and resolve scheduling conflicts, activity overlaps, resource overloads or under-allocation.