Training is the cornerstone of any business' development, and a strong training process for employees can be a valuable tool for corporations that wish to improve internal procedures. However, without some level of organization and accessibility, training documents, methods and exercises can fall by the wayside, and the effectiveness of these programs may suffer.
Managing the training requirements for the organization can be an administrative nightmare, often involving a dozen spreadsheets, reams of paper, and a separate filing cabinet. When managers use paper records or spreadsheets to track training tasks and employee certification, there may be a higher potential to fall behind on retraining or unintentionally skip over important steps.
SE Training is the definitive solution for the effective management of training at a company. Guarantees the periodic planning of the training required at the company, including the monitoring of costs resulting from internal and external training, as well as the reservation of training rooms and audiovisual materials, thereby optimizing the available resources at the company.
SE Training ensures the continuous improvement of employees at your company, with increased productivity and the continuous generation of new ideas, guaranteeing improved levels of competitiveness and profitability within the corporate context.
(If you can't see this video, click here)
Download CenterSelect the materials of interest and fill out the form to download:
- Determines the what, who, when, where, how and why of the training courses.
- Displays a complete list of courses currently planned with a training calendar.
- Manages training cost of the organization and get a complete view of the cost associated with the training.
- Verifies completion of training and stores course information, certificates and confirmation of attendance.
- Identifies those employees who need training and what kind of training are required with Training Needs Analysis matrix.
- Determines whether the organization's training programs are addressing the organization's strategies defining courses by departments and per processes.
- Manages resource allocation to identify excess capabilities and bottlenecks and to enable achievement of business objectives.
- Manages instructor-training list to ensure a competent instructional staff.
- Assess what level the users are at as a group, as well as individually.
- Evaluates the overall success of the training.
- Provides an analysis of participants' attitudes towards a specified training programme.
- Evaluates the training and identifies to trainers which part should be more focused.
- Confirms the employee attendance at the training session with training attendance.
- Demonstrates a real and significant benefit to the organization from the training provided.