Workflow Automation is a technology solution, which automates the tasks, resources and internal operations that form the process known as “workflow.” Workflow automation uses software to control software—thus eliminating repetitive tasks, gaining efficiency, minimizing errors and reducing costs. No matter what the size of your business, be assured that automation will add increased productivity and efficiency.
SE Workflow software helps unify the people, processes and contents that move workflows, providing tools to automate, monitor and analyze business processes. Through dynamic process execution, SE Workflow allows people and IT systems to work in parallel by integrating everyday business processes with enterprise applications.
Due to its flexible architecture, SE Workflow increases the velocity of business, ensuring complete visibility and control over what happens at the company, when it happens and who is involved in making it happen.
(If you can't see this video, click here)
Download CenterSelect the materials of interest and fill out the form to download:
- Automates and controls workflows in a production environment, assigning process tasks to the right team, role or individual at the appropriate time.
- Improves knowledge sharing by automating collaborative and ad hoc human interaction.
- Enforces task priorities and deadlines required to meet Service Level Agreements.
- Provides users with a standard-based electronic form interface for information input.
- Manages and delivers content through integrated searchable document management.
- Provides full task management, including the delegation of tasks and process scheduling.
- Web services and standard APIs facilitates seamless integration with third-party applications (e.g. ERP, CRM, Office).
- Sophisticated decision rules integrated into process flows.
- Offers BAM (Business Activity Monitoring) capabilities and configurable alerts of critical events for any user or role.
- Generates event triggers that can start corrective and preventive actions (CAPA), contingency workflows, change executors or automatic escalation based on rules.
- Real-time monitoring of a work in progress during any stage of the process.
- Allows process managers to instantly change process flows involved in handling exceptions.
- Allows users to view the total number of launched, completed and in-progress workflows (work load) during a specified period of time.
- Allows participants to see their work assignments as part of a flow diagram so they can quickly and easily check the status and context of currently running jobs.
Workflow Analysis and Optimization
- Allows workflow managers to analyze productivity and workloads through an extensive set of pre-configured reports.
- Analytics capabilities allows for line-of-business reporting and help business users access and analyze enterprise workflow information.
- Allows managers to drill down on data and “slice and dice” from different perspectives.
- Offers dynamic calculation and the comparison between actual and target values.
- Accelerates cycle times by reducing hand-offs.
- Allows managers to improve continually processes while ensuring that all process instances (workflows) follow the same rules and comply with the process model.